Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Playlist for February 14

Song, Artist / CD

She's a woman, Beatles / Anthology 2
Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love, Coldplay / Viva la vida
Wicked game, Chris Isaak / Heart-shaped world
Constant craving, k.d. lang / Live by request
Could you be loved, Bob Marley
I don't know how to love him / Jesus Christ Superstar [soundtrack]
What's that, Exodus quartet / Very best of this is acid jazz
You've got the love I need, Al Green / Lay it down
In this heart, Sinéad O'Connor / Universal mother
I feel love, Vanessa Mae / Storm
I will, Beatles / Anthology 3
One man guy, Rufus Wainwright / Poses
Big gay heart, Lemonheads / Come on feel
How sweet it is, Jerry Garcia / How sweet it is
Lovers of today, Pretenders / The isle of view
Goddess of love, Brian Ferry
Your love, Bob Marley
Hold me oh my darling, Marvin Gaye & Tammi Ferrell
Dance me to the end of love, Leonard Cohen
Lovers in dangerous time, Bruce Cockburn
You know my name, Beatles / Anthology 2
Loving day, Burning Spear

No comments: