Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Playlist for Dec. 18

song, artist / CD

Don't follow the guru
, Ganga Giri / Raising it up

All, JJ Grey and Mofro / Georgia Warhorse
Viva Las Vegas, the Dead Kennedys
Breadcrumbs, Handful of Luvin' / Life in between
Er quero sol, Fernanda Abreu / Global soul
I zimbra, Talking Heads / Fear of Music
Am I sexy, the Lords of Acid
Business time, Flight of the Conchords
Black and gold, Sam Sparro
祈跡-In Album Version, the Radwimps / Radwimps 2
Overflow, Amber Darland
These days, Johnny Clegg & Savuka / Heat, dust and dreams
Tell it to me, Old Crow Medicine Show / O.C.M.S.
Here I am, Al Green / Call me
The trains, the drink and the dawn, Kill County
Koala bears, Mitch Hedberg
54-46 was my number, Toots & the Maytals / 20th century masters
Moving, Macaco / Puerto presente
Go go gadget gospel, Gnarls Barkley / St. Elsewhere
Lizard in your pants, Antonia Lamb / Banjo g
randma's family album
What manner of man, Willie Mae Ford Smith / Say amen somebody
The pilgrimage into chaos [feat. Alan Watts], Handful of Luvin' /
Zij, Marco Borsato / Onderweg
Soun tha mi primer amor, Kinky / Kinky
Blue orchids, Sun Kil Moon / April

No comments: