Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Playlist for Mar. 17 (co-host Séamus O'Moore)

song, artist / CD

Ces petits riens
, Angélique Kidjo
Leyenda negra, Tiro de Gracia
El juego verdadero, Tiro de Gracia
Pink Solidism, Yonderboi / Shallow and profound
Night and day, sung by Kevin Kline / De-lovely (soundtrack)
Alors on danse, Stromae
Reagan's, Bohola / Bohola
The beauty spot, Bob Brozman & John McSherry / Six days in down
The laurel tree, Bothy Band / Old hag you've killed me
Urchnoc chein mhic cainte, Stephanie Makem / Ceol is piob
Bulgarian rock, Lunasa / The Kinnity Session
Dominic's farewell, Cillian Vallely & Kevin Crawford / On Common Ground
Dreams, the Cranberries
Ain't got no/I got life, Nina Simone
If I should fall from the grace of God, the Pogues
Yo no se mañana, Luis Enrique / Ciclos
Ritual union, Little Dragon
Ski chalet, Futurebirds
Freefalling, Michael McGoldrick / Aurora
Fionnghuala, The Bothy band / Old hag you've killed me
I'm a rambler I'm a gambler, the Irish Rovers
On a slow boat to China, Bette Midler & Barry Manilow
Party rock anthem, LMFAO
Flow, Kora

No comments: